Dr. Charalambos Tsekeris is currently Research Associate at the Research Centre for Greek Society of the Academy of Athens and at the Anti-Corruption Centre for Education and Research of Stellenbosch University, South Africa. He has the title of Senior Researcher at the Laboratory of Virtual Reality, Internet Research & E-Learning (Panteion University) and of Research Professor at Aegean College, Athens, Greece. He is also directing the Aegean Research Centre (Aegean College) and lecturing at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Department of Communication and Media Studies) and the Hellenic Naval Staff and Command College, Athens, Greece.
He has given numerous invited lectures and papers in scientific meetings and conferences. His current research interests involve relational approaches in the social science, critical reflexivity and the self, social suffering and identity construction, human complex systems and psychosocial networks. He is the coeditor of the book The Social Dynamics of Web 2.0 (Routledge 2014) and editorial board member of Contemporary Social Science: Journal of the Academy of Social Sciences (Routledge).
- Applied Social Psychology
- Communication, Language
- Culture and Ethnicity
- Gender Psychology
- Intergroup Relations
- Internet and Virtual Psychology
- Interpersonal Processes
- Life Satisfaction, Well-Being
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods, Assessment
- Self and Identity
- Sociology, Social Networks
- Tsekeris, C. & I. Katerelos (Eds) (2014). The Social Dynamics of Web 2.0: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. London: Routledge.
- Avramaki, E. and C. Tsekeris (2011). The role of the father in the development of psychosis. Philosophy and Society, 22(4), 183-206.
- Dilaki, G., Alexias, G., & Tsekeris, C. (2012). The social construction of “patients” in cosmetic surgery. Agathos: An International Review of the Humanities and Social Sciences, 3(2), 131-144.
- Tsekeris, C. (2015). Contextualising the self in contemporary social science. Contemporary Social Science: Journal of the Academy of Social Sciences, 10(1), 1-14.
- Tsekeris, C. (2013). Toward a chaos-friendly reflexivity: Dialogical considerations and perspectives. Entelequia: Revista Interdisciplinar, 16, 71-89.
- Tsekeris, C., & I. Katerelos (2012). Web 2.0, complex networks and social dynamics. Contemporary Social Science: Journal of the Academy of Social Sciences, 7(3), 233-246.
- Tsekeris, C. and O. Papadopoulou (2013) Complexity, Relatedness and Uncertainty in Contemporary Social Science: A Preliminary Reflection. tripleC: Communication, Capitalism & Critique. Open Access Journal for a Global Sustainable Information Society, 11(2), 475-479.
- Tsekeris, T., C. Tsekeris & G. Karabelias (2011) Exploring the role of Greece in the development of infrastructure networks in Southeastern Europe, Transition Studies Review, 18(1), 99-111.
8 Milioni str.